Our Digital Maturity Assessment services help customers measure their readiness to adopt digital technologies in line with business goals. Digility professionals collaborate with your business stakeholders, from bottom to top, to bring about a transformation—organization-wide. Given below are the few phases of this transformational exercise:
- Assess the future business goals and objectives of organization
- Assess digital state of IT ecosystems
- Identify digital opportunities in line with strategic business objectives
- Implement next generation architecture
- Prepare business case for going digital
- Prepare course correction/program recovery plan
- Demonstrate quantifiable business benefits
Want to extract maximum RoI and make the best use of your IT budgets? Digility’s consulting services help you identify the best benefit-oriented solutions. In addition, we help your implementation teams in the following aspects:
- Omnichannel engagement: Make your consumer-connect truly allow your customers engage with your teams by using any device, any communication mode and from anywhere.
- An Experience in creativity: Deliver a delightful consumer engagement experience with the help of new-age technologies like User Experience Design (UXD), Customer Experience (CX) and Responsive Design.
- Quick information insights: Use meaningful and actionable methods with Agile BI and data virtualization. Digility possesses expertise in a range of technologies such as Denodo, Red Hat DV and MSDN DataGrid Control, to name a few.
- Meet the world: With an API-driven architectural approach, we help implementation teams build a layer on top of your legacy IT, making it accessible within and outside your IT ecosystem.
Outpace your competition with a long-term vision. Win the market share game by being Driven by Digital. Digility professionals guide you throughout your digital transformation journey such as:
Business process optimization: Turn your business processes more efficient. Leverage digital technologies at multiple levels—straight through processing, partial-to-complete automation of routine manual tasks, decision making and system integration.
Legacy modernization and Application Portfolio Rationalization: Employ your systems for purposes they were originally built for. Identify overlaps and reduce cost-overruns with phase-wise tech-retirement plan. Implement enhancement, consolidation and re-architecture of IT systems—piece by piece.
Enterprise Information, Data Lake and Business Intelligence: Define and identify a strategy to yield data-driven business insights. Digility’s digital consultancy practitioners guide your implementation teams across a range of advanced technologies such as:
- Big data: Hadoop, Cloudera, MapR, Hortonworks
- MEAN stack
- Agile BI and Data Warehouse: Qlik, Tableau, Logi-analytics, ODI, OBIEE, Microsoft SSAS, Power BI, etc.
- NO SQL Databases: Mongo DB, Cassandra
- Enterprise search technologies: Elastic Search, Kibana