Digility’s Tek@thon teams collaborate with your teams to determine your specific business objectives and the best technology-leverage suitable for you. With a strong belief in ‘Fail fast – Succeed faster’ philosophy, we deliver breakthrough solutions in a single day.
The stages of Digility Tek@thon are:
- Shortlisting the Problem — With business stakeholders and innovation champions in customer organization.
- Identification of Use Cases — Spot use cases with potential for breakthrough innovation and announce the problem statement for teams to enroll.
- Idea Exchange — An enthusiastic technical community uses social enterprise and collaboration tools to generate and share ideas. These are later refined for development on the Hack Day.
- Hack Day — For rapidly developing and demonstrating solutions and ideas. The best solutions are short-listed by a panel of experts.
- Assimilate — Shortlist more solutions and package them for aggregated value.
- Implement — A working demo in a target environment.
Keeping abreast with the latest technology advancements and trends, Digility Innovation Lab members aim at delivering the most effective and efficient solution to address a customer’s real business problems. The teams develop proof-of-concepts to demonstrate how new technologies can be used to build innovative solutions across industries. At present, our teams are working on the technologies such as Blockchain, Machine Learning, Text Mining and Social Intelligence, among others.